Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
Six (heh) years after its release, the incredible and iconic strategy game Civilization V is finally getting a proper sequel. Due out for PC on October 21st, Civilization VI is set as the newest main installment in Sid Meier’s grand canon of turn-based time destroyers.
The game seems to feature a handful of improvements over its predecessor, including things like cities actually physically expanding in size on the map (as opposed to being restricted to one tile) and multiplayer modes which will reduce playtime to a single session. Civilization VI will include a boatload of tutorials for new players, making it even easier for people to get sucked in.
With hundreds of hours logged into Civ V, I’m interested to see how Civ VI turns out. After all, what else do I need aside from a new way to engage in nuclear warfare with George Washington and Ghandi?
Check out the new trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!