We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
One of the founders of Obsidian Entertainment has left the company. For years Chris Avellone worked as a designer and writer at Obsidian working on projects like Kotor 2, Fallout: New Vegas, and Neverwinter Nights 2. After twelve years however, he is moving on “to pursue new projects”. Avellone is the first of Obsidian’s founders to leave the company but his talents, and his resume, will certainly find him a new place to work quickly. With so much talent recently heading off towards VR you have to wonder if Avellone will end up working on one of those.
Obsidian just finished work on Pillars of Eternity back in March so Avellone’s leaving is good timing. Hopefully at E3 next week we can learn some more about Obsidian’s future.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!