Bubbles? In this economy?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 87: Oh So Very Soapy Bubbles - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
One of the founders of Obsidian Entertainment has left the company. For years Chris Avellone worked as a designer and writer at Obsidian working on projects like Kotor 2, Fallout: New Vegas, and Neverwinter Nights 2. After twelve years however, he is moving on “to pursue new projects”. Avellone is the first of Obsidian’s founders to leave the company but his talents, and his resume, will certainly find him a new place to work quickly. With so much talent recently heading off towards VR you have to wonder if Avellone will end up working on one of those.
Obsidian just finished work on Pillars of Eternity back in March so Avellone’s leaving is good timing. Hopefully at E3 next week we can learn some more about Obsidian’s future.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool