Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
One of the founders of Obsidian Entertainment has left the company. For years Chris Avellone worked as a designer and writer at Obsidian working on projects like Kotor 2, Fallout: New Vegas, and Neverwinter Nights 2. After twelve years however, he is moving on “to pursue new projects”. Avellone is the first of Obsidian’s founders to leave the company but his talents, and his resume, will certainly find him a new place to work quickly. With so much talent recently heading off towards VR you have to wonder if Avellone will end up working on one of those.
Obsidian just finished work on Pillars of Eternity back in March so Avellone’s leaving is good timing. Hopefully at E3 next week we can learn some more about Obsidian’s future.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.