This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
One of the founders of Obsidian Entertainment has left the company. For years Chris Avellone worked as a designer and writer at Obsidian working on projects like Kotor 2, Fallout: New Vegas, and Neverwinter Nights 2. After twelve years however, he is moving on “to pursue new projects”. Avellone is the first of Obsidian’s founders to leave the company but his talents, and his resume, will certainly find him a new place to work quickly. With so much talent recently heading off towards VR you have to wonder if Avellone will end up working on one of those.
Obsidian just finished work on Pillars of Eternity back in March so Avellone’s leaving is good timing. Hopefully at E3 next week we can learn some more about Obsidian’s future.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!