Look upon my cards, ye mighty.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
This fortnight, the Choochagatari Crew spreads their wings to discuss the anime darling Gatchaman Crowds! Hop in for a long discussion of its themes, characters, and even a smidge about Insight as well. Then, Trixie loves Fate Cooking, John loves Fate Detectives, and Rose…you know Rose just loves Fate! Plus, Mob Psycho 100 2, Boogiepop and Others, and The Ancient Magus Bride‘s manga! Finally, we announce the next anime for this month’s viewing.
This episode’s theme is Gatchadance from Gatchaman Crowds’ OST. The ending theme is Tutu, also from said OST.
As always you can support us on our patreon, follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo , @john_michonski, @horngal, and @decibellemusic
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or into our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Chicks dig giant robots.
I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?