Maybe not what you’re expecting, but in a good way.
- Stray Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 406: She's Back! - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
Cyberpunk is a hot genre these days, so we took a look back into the early 00’s with the first 12 episodes of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex! Afterwards, John geeked out over Mewtwo’s anime return, Elvie’s finally finishing her Jun Maeda checklist for The Day I Became a God, and Rose is still watching Traveling Witch Elaina for some reason.
The opening theme to this episode is “Inner Universe” by Origa, while the ending song is “Lithium Flower” by Scott Matthew.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.