Gondolas are cool, aren't they?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 63: Aria the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
I guess it’s like a viral video where Pikachu dubs over.
This episode is full of anime troubles big and small! We discuss the abject failure of Wandering Witch, the confusion of the new Higurashi, and…oh god, we talk about the show where the guy begs girls to flash him. Plus, hey, Sleepy Princess is good, and so is Jujutsu Kaisen! Elvie talks about the Climbing Girls show trying to not be horny, John check in with the Weeklies, and Rose is digging Kamen Raider.
The OP and ED are “Kaimin! Anmin! Syalist Seikatsu” and “Gimmme!” both from Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.