I'm not even supposed to be here.
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 50: Pikachu Did the Dub - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
On this episode of Choochagatari, the gang goes over their favorite (and least favorite) anime of 2018. Smash came out, so John didn’t watch THAT much, but he still revels in the weirdness of Pokemon. Gridman ticks Trixie off extremely, Rose reveals her Bungo Stray Dogs ship, and the podcast, once again, becomes problematic.
This episode’s intro song is Shiny Days, the Yuru Camp theme, while the ending is Adabana Necromancy from Zombie Land Saga.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.