Bubbles? In this economy?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 87: Oh So Very Soapy Bubbles - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
It’s new season time, and it’s a weird one. A good chunk of the next season is actually last season returning from delays! We’re still gearing up, and most of the show is the Choochagatari gang discussing what we’re looking forward to and what we’re dreading. Plus, Elvie has the most to talk about, John has some harsh words for Kaguya-sama, and Rose keeps plugging along with the Bookworm.
(Note: There are pretty complete spoilers for the latest Kaguya-sama from 54:51-1:04:52)
The theme of this episode is “TOP” by Stray Kids, the theme of Tower of God and the ending is “BAD END” by Shota Aoi, the ending to My Next Life as a Villainess.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.