I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
The Spring season of anime has kept on going, despite several cancellations and delays. John has been bearing the brunt of those casualties with Pokémon and Precure, but Gal & Dino has helped make things easier. Elvie finally watched Dragon Dentist, and realizes very quickly that the creators had a deep appreciation for mouths. Lastly, Rose just sort of complains about all sorts of weird anime that she doesn’t like, but then goes off about Ascendance of a Bookworm, and how it showcases an interesting historical class divide.
The opening for this episode is Kyouryuu Agemizawa☆ by Kyouruu Friends from Gal and Dinosaur, and the ending is Peaceful Days by BUSTED ROSE from Yona of the Dawn.
Thanks again to https://twitter.com/ErikaMiaou for the edit!
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?