- VGCC Episode 322: Pitmaster's Privilege - Read More → . . . . .
- TennoCon 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Fighting Game News: Japanese Fighting Game Publisher's Roundtable - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimted Train Works Episode 44: St. Patrick's Day - Read More → . . . . .
- We should talk. Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 321: The Week of Chris - Read More → . . . . .
- Necrobarista Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 320: Cool Ranch Dracula - Read More → . . . . .
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 43: Hi-Score Girl - Read More → . . . . .
Choochagatari welcomes its first guest with VGCC’s own Scott, who sits down with us to talk about the 2016 series Tanaka-Kun is Always Listless. We explore the nature of the relationships in the show, as well as the relationship between the author and McDonalds, while Elvie discusses the new Tama and Friends series, and how it differs from the original. Later, John continues his twisted path down the winding paths of many different series, and Rose closes the book on the Case Files of Jeweler Richard.
The opening is Utatane Sunshine by Unlimited Tone, the OP of Tanaka-kun, and the ED is BON-BON by CooRie, Tanaka-kun’s ED.
This episode was edited by https://twitter.com/ErikaMiaou Thank you!
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Holy Shit There’s A New Skeletal Warframe
With EVO cancelled and a stage for publishers to show off their announcements along with it, a group of Japanese publishers gathered for the first Japanese Fighting Game Publisher’s Roundtable (JFGPR).
I really don't understand why Rose immediately brought up St. Patrick.
Let's NOT talk.