Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Summer Games Fest Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Choochagatari welcomes its first guest with VGCC’s own Scott, who sits down with us to talk about the 2016 series Tanaka-Kun is Always Listless. We explore the nature of the relationships in the show, as well as the relationship between the author and McDonalds, while Elvie discusses the new Tama and Friends series, and how it differs from the original. Later, John continues his twisted path down the winding paths of many different series, and Rose closes the book on the Case Files of Jeweler Richard.
The opening is Utatane Sunshine by Unlimited Tone, the OP of Tanaka-kun, and the ED is BON-BON by CooRie, Tanaka-kun’s ED.
This episode was edited by https://twitter.com/ErikaMiaou Thank you!
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos
June 13, 2021 | by
Love, Chaos & Other Delusions
June 13, 2021 | by
Master Chief, at the very least, will never not make me happy.