Anime was weird last year.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 79: Anime of the Year 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
Choochagatari welcomes its first guest with VGCC’s own Scott, who sits down with us to talk about the 2016 series Tanaka-Kun is Always Listless. We explore the nature of the relationships in the show, as well as the relationship between the author and McDonalds, while Elvie discusses the new Tama and Friends series, and how it differs from the original. Later, John continues his twisted path down the winding paths of many different series, and Rose closes the book on the Case Files of Jeweler Richard.
The opening is Utatane Sunshine by Unlimited Tone, the OP of Tanaka-kun, and the ED is BON-BON by CooRie, Tanaka-kun’s ED.
This episode was edited by https://twitter.com/ErikaMiaou Thank you!
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
January 11, 2022 | by
Happy, uh, late holidays!
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.