The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
The Choochagatari Gang travels back to the ’30’s (and 1700’s!) to revel in the ruckus that is Baccano! Listen in as we stan Jacuzzi Splot, wish for a love like Isaac and Miria’s, and debate if Popeye has a Brooklyn accent. Then, the crew talks about new shows, with Rose feeling like the Jeweler Richard is irresponsible, Elvie blames the Internet for the evils of the world, John falls deeper into evil with PreCure, and we all say “twisted” and “warped” like twenty times each.
Our OP is “Guns and Roses” by Paradise Lunch, the Baccano OP, and the ED is “Calling” by Oda Kaori, Baccano’s ED.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.