I guess you could say it's a disaster wahahaHEHEHEKCHEH *chokes and dies*
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Hollywood Rumble - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 305: Crypt of the Nekodancer - Read More → . . . . .
- Doom Eternal (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 8 - Murmurs of Saturation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 35: No Piece - Read More → . . . . .
- Rollback Netcode and Two Characters May Have Saved Guilty Gear -STRIVE- - Read More → . . . . .
- What I Love About Final Fantasy XIII, Ten Years Later - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 304: Little Fuckin' Goat - Read More → . . . . .
The Choochagatari Gang travels back to the ’30’s (and 1700’s!) to revel in the ruckus that is Baccano! Listen in as we stan Jacuzzi Splot, wish for a love like Isaac and Miria’s, and debate if Popeye has a Brooklyn accent. Then, the crew talks about new shows, with Rose feeling like the Jeweler Richard is irresponsible, Elvie blames the Internet for the evils of the world, John falls deeper into evil with PreCure, and we all say “twisted” and “warped” like twenty times each.
Our OP is “Guns and Roses” by Paradise Lunch, the Baccano OP, and the ED is “Calling” by Oda Kaori, Baccano’s ED.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Manila is my favorite flavor of clam.
Who will win the Hollywood Rumble? Can Punished "Frederick" Underfunny get his revenge against Pumpkinman? Will WWE 2K20 keep it together long enough to not crash? All these questions and more will be answered!
Can't wait for Childhood 2.
Damn, that's one DOOMed space marine...Again.