The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Choochagatari is truly suffering this week, as Rose and Elvie do a deep dive on the highly problematic (skip from 46:49-1:03:34 if you don’t want to hear it) movie The Island of Giant Bugs. Besides the bad bug movie, the crew loves Magia Record, thinks Iruma-kun should’ve trimmed the fat, rocks out with Dorohedoro, and finally, John watches Precure. Plus we go over why Eizouken works so well, the state of anime opinions, and decry the state of society in Nekopara.
This week’s theme is Welcome to Chaos by K(N)oW_NAME from Dorohedoro, and the ending theme is the ending song from the bug movie that I don’t care enough to look up.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.