The Spyro LP is over, but we'll be back soon!
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 17 - Read More → . . . . .
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Hollywood Rumble - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 305: Crypt of the Nekodancer - Read More → . . . . .
- Doom Eternal (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 8 - Murmurs of Saturation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 35: No Piece - Read More → . . . . .
- Rollback Netcode and Two Characters May Have Saved Guilty Gear -STRIVE- - Read More → . . . . .
- What I Love About Final Fantasy XIII, Ten Years Later - Read More → . . . . .
Choochagatari is truly suffering this week, as Rose and Elvie do a deep dive on the highly problematic (skip from 46:49-1:03:34 if you don’t want to hear it) movie The Island of Giant Bugs. Besides the bad bug movie, the crew loves Magia Record, thinks Iruma-kun should’ve trimmed the fat, rocks out with Dorohedoro, and finally, John watches Precure. Plus we go over why Eizouken works so well, the state of anime opinions, and decry the state of society in Nekopara.
This week’s theme is Welcome to Chaos by K(N)oW_NAME from Dorohedoro, and the ending theme is the ending song from the bug movie that I don’t care enough to look up.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I guess you could say it's a disaster wahahaHEHEHEKCHEH *chokes and dies*
Manila is my favorite flavor of clam.
Who will win the Hollywood Rumble? Can Punished "Frederick" Underfunny get his revenge against Pumpkinman? Will WWE 2K20 keep it together long enough to not crash? All these questions and more will be answered!
Can't wait for Childhood 2.