Fightsticks are a great way to play Spyro, apparently.
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 12 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 295: Toilet Fairy - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 3 - A Dreadful Vision - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 30: Choochy Breezy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 294: Pokemon Storm Pins Chooch Northeast Quadrant - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 11 - Read More → . . . . .
- Dauntless (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 293: Put Reimu in Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Ten Games of 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's Top Video Games in The Year of Pandering to Her - Read More → . . . . .
Choochagatari tackles “girls having conversations” mainstay Yuyushiki, parsing through random conversations, Google searching, and banging soundtracks to see how it holds up. Later, we talk the usual Dr. Stone mishaps, Elvie checks in on how frustrating Fire Force is, Rose hates being Overcautious, and John…doesn’t really talk about Pokemon? What? Is the world ending?
This episode’s opening is Seeno! by Jouhoushoribu, the opening of Yuyushiki. The ending is Affection by Another Infinity, also from Yuyushiki.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Gacha is hell.
Where do you work out? At the library.
Someone draw us doing the Eizouken poses, thanks.
Remember to renew your Chooch Entertainment Pack subscription