Don't take your eyes off the fridge!
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 27: A Grand Send-off - Read More → . . . . .
- Janie's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 286: Michonski Gaming Sandwich - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Trixie's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 3: Reyan Ali - Read More → . . . . .
A one-two punch of a group-watch anime and a new season arriving means an extra-long episode of Choochagatari! The crew goes over Flying Witch, a cute show that’s chill, almost to a fault. Then, we go in on a variety of new shows, such as Welcome to Demon School Iruma-Kun, the board game girls show, Ascendance of a Bookworm, and of course, this season’s new Fate show, Babylonia. Trixie hops into a dragon’s stomach. Dr. Stone makes John want to die. Elvie joins a ninja crew with Blackfox. Rose hates the incel shows.
This episode’s opening song is “Shanranran” by Miwa, the theme of Flying Witch. The ending is “Nichijou no Mahou” by Minami Shinoda and Eri Suzuki, also from Flying Witch.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Are we going to have a PROBLEM, Warlock?? Is XCHOOM gonna have to come back there and smack a choosen?
The Beginning of the End
Anyone else remember Milo's Astro Lanes? No? Then you're normal.
Logging on to egg dot com slash spyrofic.