Don't hustle the kids.
- VGCC Episode 296: Emergency Potato Chip - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 12 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 295: Toilet Fairy - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 3 - A Dreadful Vision - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 30: Choochy Breezy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 294: Pokemon Storm Pins Chooch Northeast Quadrant - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 11 - Read More → . . . . .
- Dauntless (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 293: Put Reimu in Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Ten Games of 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
A one-two punch of a group-watch anime and a new season arriving means an extra-long episode of Choochagatari! The crew goes over Flying Witch, a cute show that’s chill, almost to a fault. Then, we go in on a variety of new shows, such as Welcome to Demon School Iruma-Kun, the board game girls show, Ascendance of a Bookworm, and of course, this season’s new Fate show, Babylonia. Trixie hops into a dragon’s stomach. Dr. Stone makes John want to die. Elvie joins a ninja crew with Blackfox. Rose hates the incel shows.
This episode’s opening song is “Shanranran” by Miwa, the theme of Flying Witch. The ending is “Nichijou no Mahou” by Minami Shinoda and Eri Suzuki, also from Flying Witch.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Fightsticks are a great way to play Spyro, apparently.
Gacha is hell.
Where do you work out? At the library.
Someone draw us doing the Eizouken poses, thanks.