Don't take your eyes off the fridge!
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 27: A Grand Send-off - Read More → . . . . .
- Janie's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 286: Michonski Gaming Sandwich - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Trixie's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 3: Reyan Ali - Read More → . . . . .
Everyone is back together (again), and we’re ready to deliver the takes that all the anime big wigs are listening to! Rose continues to watch all sorts of deviant diatribe, while Trixie opts for living it up back in the early ’00s. John manages to trick everyone into talking about Yugioh for like twenty minutes somehow, while Elvie is glad this season’s shonen got good again.
The opening to this episode is the LIFE by Rude-α, and the ending is Alleluia by Kalafina.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Are we going to have a PROBLEM, Warlock?? Is XCHOOM gonna have to come back there and smack a choosen?
The Beginning of the End
Anyone else remember Milo's Astro Lanes? No? Then you're normal.
Logging on to egg dot com slash spyrofic.