Don't take your eyes off the fridge!
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 27: A Grand Send-off - Read More → . . . . .
- Janie's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 286: Michonski Gaming Sandwich - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Trixie's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 3: Reyan Ali - Read More → . . . . .
Are you ready to feel the warmth of the community? We sure were after watching Tamako Market! This episode we rip apart a heartwarming show about a cute market and rue the fact that we should’ve watched the movie instead. Then, Demon Slayer whips ass, Elvie catches up with the rest of us in loving Bocchi, John reports on a murder, and Trixie isn’t here this week. Waver impresses us, Rose defends the Madoka movies, and we realize that Dera would probably be dead if he was real.
This episode’s intro is “Dramatic Market Ride” by Aya Suzaki, the theme of Tamako Market. The ending song is “Neguse”, the ending of Tamako Market, also by Aya Suzaki.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Are we going to have a PROBLEM, Warlock?? Is XCHOOM gonna have to come back there and smack a choosen?
The Beginning of the End
Anyone else remember Milo's Astro Lanes? No? Then you're normal.
Logging on to egg dot com slash spyrofic.