Let's Keep The Peace
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 22: Dumping Milk on a Bird - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Leaked - Read More → . . . . .
Are you ready to feel the warmth of the community? We sure were after watching Tamako Market! This episode we rip apart a heartwarming show about a cute market and rue the fact that we should’ve watched the movie instead. Then, Demon Slayer whips ass, Elvie catches up with the rest of us in loving Bocchi, John reports on a murder, and Trixie isn’t here this week. Waver impresses us, Rose defends the Madoka movies, and we realize that Dera would probably be dead if he was real.
This episode’s intro is “Dramatic Market Ride” by Aya Suzaki, the theme of Tamako Market. The ending song is “Neguse”, the ending of Tamako Market, also by Aya Suzaki.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!
"What a shitload of fuck" - John Unknown