Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Are you ready to feel the warmth of the community? We sure were after watching Tamako Market! This episode we rip apart a heartwarming show about a cute market and rue the fact that we should’ve watched the movie instead. Then, Demon Slayer whips ass, Elvie catches up with the rest of us in loving Bocchi, John reports on a murder, and Trixie isn’t here this week. Waver impresses us, Rose defends the Madoka movies, and we realize that Dera would probably be dead if he was real.
This episode’s intro is “Dramatic Market Ride” by Aya Suzaki, the theme of Tamako Market. The ending song is “Neguse”, the ending of Tamako Market, also by Aya Suzaki.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?