If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
- Neo Cab Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 282: Pandora's Hawks - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 20, Fractured Futures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 281: Gacha Hell - Read More → . . . . .
Everyone is here! After an excruciating two episodes apart, everyone is back together to talk about…everything they dislike about anime apparently! Rose and Trixie think Magical Senpai and the Mom Isekai need to chill the hell out, Elvie watched the grim Netflix Anime documentary so you don’t have to, and John continues to hope for the Pokémon League to end. We also maybe take a joke question about bullying a little too seriously.
The opening theme of this episode is “Wa! Moon! dass! cry!” from Wasteful Days of High School Girls, and the ending theme is “Truth” from Revolutionary Girl Utena.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
This guy thinks he's SO COOL.
Au revoir, gamers!
We're ready for the next anime season. Are you?