Happy, uh, late holidays!
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
Even though Rose is out, the train keeps rolling on Choochagatari! This time, the crew discusses the legendary anime Neon Genesis Evangelion, pouring over its themes, its mood, and its history! We talked for an hour, and it feels like we barely started. Then, we check in with Trixie about Anime Expo, Elvie laments Fruits Basket‘s problems, John gives up on Magical Senpai, and the stone age rages on.
This week’s music includes “Cruel Angel’s Thesis”, the main theme of Evangelion, “Thanatos (If I Can’t Be Yours)”, the credits theme from End of Evangelion, “Fly Me To The Moon (Instrumental)” from Eva, and “Next Episode”, also, of course, from Evangelion.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.