It's barely about games.
- VGCC Episode 290: Hand it to Hooters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 289: We All Like Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 28: Google Shitposting - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 8 - Read More → . . . . .
- How To Speak In Pokemon Trade Chat: AKA "How I Spent One Night Hustling Foreign Dittos For Breeding Purposes" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 23, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
Even though Rose is out, the train keeps rolling on Choochagatari! This time, the crew discusses the legendary anime Neon Genesis Evangelion, pouring over its themes, its mood, and its history! We talked for an hour, and it feels like we barely started. Then, we check in with Trixie about Anime Expo, Elvie laments Fruits Basket‘s problems, John gives up on Magical Senpai, and the stone age rages on.
This week’s music includes “Cruel Angel’s Thesis”, the main theme of Evangelion, “Thanatos (If I Can’t Be Yours)”, the credits theme from End of Evangelion, “Fly Me To The Moon (Instrumental)” from Eva, and “Next Episode”, also, of course, from Evangelion.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
XCHOOM takes on it's final operation against an unrelenting Ethereal and it's army of Avatars.
Still waiting on a youtuber to start covering WWE2K20 lore.
More like StarCRAPtor.