Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Even though Rose is out, the train keeps rolling on Choochagatari! This time, the crew discusses the legendary anime Neon Genesis Evangelion, pouring over its themes, its mood, and its history! We talked for an hour, and it feels like we barely started. Then, we check in with Trixie about Anime Expo, Elvie laments Fruits Basket‘s problems, John gives up on Magical Senpai, and the stone age rages on.
This week’s music includes “Cruel Angel’s Thesis”, the main theme of Evangelion, “Thanatos (If I Can’t Be Yours)”, the credits theme from End of Evangelion, “Fly Me To The Moon (Instrumental)” from Eva, and “Next Episode”, also, of course, from Evangelion.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!