Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Even though Rose is out, the train keeps rolling on Choochagatari! This time, the crew discusses the legendary anime Neon Genesis Evangelion, pouring over its themes, its mood, and its history! We talked for an hour, and it feels like we barely started. Then, we check in with Trixie about Anime Expo, Elvie laments Fruits Basket‘s problems, John gives up on Magical Senpai, and the stone age rages on.
This week’s music includes “Cruel Angel’s Thesis”, the main theme of Evangelion, “Thanatos (If I Can’t Be Yours)”, the credits theme from End of Evangelion, “Fly Me To The Moon (Instrumental)” from Eva, and “Next Episode”, also, of course, from Evangelion.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?