How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 in 2020! - Read More → . . . . .
This week, we are inspired by the friendship of four middle school girls and go “wahaha” a few times. It’s Choochagatari! Trixie learns how to defeat foes with one punch, John sees through Rose’s ploy to get more teasing ammo, and our host did her homework and watched the weird Tanya of Evil anime just to fully understand Isekai Quartet. Plus, we talk about who we want to hug, Jojo music opinions, and much much more.
The opening song this week is “Stardust Crusaders” from Jojo Pt. 3. The ending song is the Wahaha ending from Hitoribocchi.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.
I've only known ES88 for five minutes and I would die for them.