The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
Baby, please kill me. It’s Choochagatari, and we’re talking about the comedy-yuriesque anime Kill Me Baby. Listen for a feel good discussion on Sonya being mean, ninjas needing to poo-poo too, and how sometimes a smaller budget is good, actually. Plus, we check in on Sarazanmai, Pokemon, Hitoribocchi, and other shows from this season! Rose beats up nerds, Trixie buys a great shirt, and John accepts his punishment.
The intro song is “Kill Me, Baby!”, the opening to the anime of the same name. The ending is “Futari no Kimochi no Honto no Himitsu” which is the ending theme of Kill Me Baby.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little