Love the taste of Google Stevia.
- VGCC Episode 265: Bagpipe Thing - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Walker's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Spencer's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 264: Gaze at My Butt Cheeks - Read More → . . . . .
- Playstation State of Play 5/9/19 Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 14: Baby, Please Milky - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 263: Solon Wants Swanswers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 13: Might as Well Be Hentai - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 04: Greater Heights - Read More → . . . . .
Baby, please kill me. It’s Choochagatari, and we’re talking about the comedy-yuriesque anime Kill Me Baby. Listen for a feel good discussion on Sonya being mean, ninjas needing to poo-poo too, and how sometimes a smaller budget is good, actually. Plus, we check in on Sarazanmai, Pokemon, Hitoribocchi, and other shows from this season! Rose beats up nerds, Trixie buys a great shirt, and John accepts his punishment.
The intro song is “Kill Me, Baby!”, the opening to the anime of the same name. The ending is “Futari no Kimochi no Honto no Himitsu” which is the ending theme of Kill Me Baby.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.