- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
It’s Choochagatari time again, and we’re still nowhere near episode 69. This time around John outdoes everyone after reading basically everything Akira Toriyama has ever written. Not to be outdone, Rose talks about Sword Art Online and A Certain Magical Index again because you know you’ve got to hear about that, and Trixie watched Yugioh, but fucked up. Hopefully this is the last time we talk about feet.
The opening theme for this episode is Mathemagics from Owarimonogatari, and our ending theme is The Last Day of My Adolescence from Hanamonogatari.
Also, don’t forget to rate and review us on iTunes, and tell a friend about the show! If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.