Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a real barn burner here on Choochagatari episode four, as John, Rose, and Trixie discuss the early 2000’s hit The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. The gang loved Zombie Land Saga‘s moving episode, Nisekoi ran Rose around in circles, and Trixie went beyond season one of Haruhi! Plus, we give you about a hundred short anime recommendations, and John BOOKS IT, PEW PEW KABOOM!!!
This week’s opening song is Bouken Desho Desho, the first Haruhi opening. The ending theme is, of course, Hare Hare Yukai, the first Haruhi ending.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!