Anime was weird last year.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 79: Anime of the Year 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
It’s finally fall so the crew came together to talk about all of the great and exciting isekai anime that are coming soon to a screen near you! Rose is back to hosting and loved seeing Promare but doesn’t really know why Arifureta is allowed to be. Trixie muses on the beautiful March Comes in Like a Lion, as well as all-time classic Nichijou. John loved our boy El Melloi to the very end, while Elvie is finally loving Fire Force and the finale of Oh Maidens in Your Savage Season.
The opening to this episode is NEXUS by Hiroyuki Sawano, and the ending theme is Kori ni Tojikomete by Superfly
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
January 11, 2022 | by
Happy, uh, late holidays!
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.