This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Let’s eat! On this episode, the crew reviews Koufuku Graffiti. Is it a buffet worth going back for seconds on or is it Golden Corral tier disappointment? Then, the overlap between seasons lands squarely on this show, as Elvie is freed from Hentai Heroes, Rose recounts the finale of Kirito’s latest adventure, and the PreCures get sick this time, leading into the new season with Higurashi, Wandering Witch, the Inuyasha sequel, and tons more!
The OP is “Shiawase ni tsuite watashi ga shitteiru itsutsu no houhou” by Maaya Sakamoto and the ED is “Taberu”, both from Koufuku Graffiti.
If you want to send in questions send them to our ask box at videogamechoochoo.tumblr.com/ask
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Thanks to @harlequinwheels for our show art!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!