Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Folks, now that Mike has left our hallowed grounds, we need at least thirty people to fill the hole he has left us.
But for real, we’re looking for new members, if you think you’d hang with the Choo Choo Crew, email me at John@videogamechoochoo.com with some writing samples. Previous games writing experience isn’t essential, but it’d be cool! Bringing a marginalized voice is also a plus, but we won’t turn someone away if they’re talented. I’m not 100% sure how many slots we’re going to need to be filled, but get those samples in just in case.
The one bad thing about this is right now we’re not paying. Lauren and I are still doing this without pay, but I’m going to be looking into options for ads/patreon VERY soon, so once compensation starts rolling in, we’ll be paying you. I promise.
Also, if you have interesting opinions on anime as well as the previously mentioned video game opinions, DEFINITELY get some writing in. I’ll have more to talk about later.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.