Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Folks, now that Mike has left our hallowed grounds, we need at least thirty people to fill the hole he has left us.
But for real, we’re looking for new members, if you think you’d hang with the Choo Choo Crew, email me at John@videogamechoochoo.com with some writing samples. Previous games writing experience isn’t essential, but it’d be cool! Bringing a marginalized voice is also a plus, but we won’t turn someone away if they’re talented. I’m not 100% sure how many slots we’re going to need to be filled, but get those samples in just in case.
The one bad thing about this is right now we’re not paying. Lauren and I are still doing this without pay, but I’m going to be looking into options for ads/patreon VERY soon, so once compensation starts rolling in, we’ll be paying you. I promise.
Also, if you have interesting opinions on anime as well as the previously mentioned video game opinions, DEFINITELY get some writing in. I’ll have more to talk about later.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!