This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Friend of the Chooch Myles Cox just posted this really cool video of him playing Half-Life 2 on the Oculus Rift while simultaneously using a Razer Hydra motion controller. This video is just all kinds of rad, you guys. It’s pretty neat to watch him just walk down some hallways, but when he gets into an actual fight, it’s amazing. Keep an eye on Myles the whole time, if you can.
You can check out Myles’ Twitch stream here if you want to know when this handsome boy’s gonna do another cool videogame thing!
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!