I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
CD Projekt Red presented a new cinematic trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 during the Xbox conference. The trailer showed some gruesome arm-blade swinging action in the backroom of a nightclub following a robbery gone wrong. CD Projekt Red has had a rocky reputation recently after various transphobic “did you assume my gender?” jokes on social media, which has left a foul taste in many folks’ mouths when discussing the game. Though it’s yet to be seen whether these… well, trashy views are in the actual game’s writing, it has not been a great look on the company as a whole.
The trailer drops a surprise reveal right at the end – the protagonist wakes up in a garbage pile, awakened by a real cool one liner by a cyborg in sunglasses. He pulls off his sunglasses and shows his face – a face that, in my opinion, single-handedly saves the trailer. Check it out below.
Keanu Reeves takes to the stage and discusses his involvement with the game, and introduces a second, short trailer, ending with a release date. John Wick 2077 – I mean, Cyberpunk 2077 is slated to release April 16, 2020.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?