We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
EDIT: In the “hacking” display before the trailer, there’s a wall of text from CD Projekt Red, answering questions about the game confirming a few things – No release date yet, free DLC down the line, no DRM, no microtransactions, and one thing that the trailer didn’t make immediately clear: “You’ll be able to create your own character…”
(Click through to read the whole message)
Just as Phil Spencer was wrapping up the Microsoft E3 conference, CD Projekt Red “hacked” the main display screen, finally showing off anything for the long-secretive Cyberpunk 2077. The trailer – the first piece of video content since the original trailer at E3 2013 – finally revealed a potential protagonist, an android with a cool jacket who loves his fucked up city. Along with that, we were shown plenty of gunfights, betrayals, exploding android faces, and a bit of eye-gouging. It was pretty gruesome.
Cyberpunk 2077 still has no confirmed release date, but with this new trailer, it’s safe to assume we may be finding out soon enough.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!