Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
Out of The Witcher 3 and into E3 comes a standalone Gwent game, simply called Gwent. According to CD Projekt Red, the game will be a full multiplayer experience, available to players of all kinds through Microsoft’s cross-platform initiative.
The game is apparently no different than the version of Gwent found in The Witcher 3, still requiring strategy and cunning to manage your ten cards. Interestingly enough, Gwent will also have a single player campaign, following in the footsteps of The Elder Scrolls: Legends, which was detailed at Bethesda’s conference.
No exact release date was given on Gwent, other than being due out sometime in September. According to CD Projekt Red, this was a “passion project,” so keep an eye out.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!