Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Out of The Witcher 3 and into E3 comes a standalone Gwent game, simply called Gwent. According to CD Projekt Red, the game will be a full multiplayer experience, available to players of all kinds through Microsoft’s cross-platform initiative.
The game is apparently no different than the version of Gwent found in The Witcher 3, still requiring strategy and cunning to manage your ten cards. Interestingly enough, Gwent will also have a single player campaign, following in the footsteps of The Elder Scrolls: Legends, which was detailed at Bethesda’s conference.
No exact release date was given on Gwent, other than being due out sometime in September. According to CD Projekt Red, this was a “passion project,” so keep an eye out.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.