Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
Out of The Witcher 3 and into E3 comes a standalone Gwent game, simply called Gwent. According to CD Projekt Red, the game will be a full multiplayer experience, available to players of all kinds through Microsoft’s cross-platform initiative.
The game is apparently no different than the version of Gwent found in The Witcher 3, still requiring strategy and cunning to manage your ten cards. Interestingly enough, Gwent will also have a single player campaign, following in the footsteps of The Elder Scrolls: Legends, which was detailed at Bethesda’s conference.
No exact release date was given on Gwent, other than being due out sometime in September. According to CD Projekt Red, this was a “passion project,” so keep an eye out.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!