Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Did you like Castle Crashers? Well, get ready to like it again, I guess. On September 9th, the game will be arriving on Xbox One as Castle Crashers Remastered. Even better, it’ll be free for Xbox Live Gold members who already own the 360 version of the game.
So what makes this remastered game remastered exactly? Castle Crashers Remastered will have higher resolution textures, run at a silky smooth 60fps, and feature “a number of tweaks” to general gameplay and “online performance.” It’ll also include a new minigame called “Back Off Barbarian,” which has something to do with jumping around on tiles.
The game will be priced at $14.99, but as mentioned above, Live Gold members with the 360 version can get for free until September 20th. But don’t worry – if you qualify and miss that window for a free copy, the game will still be available at a discount for $5. Castle Crashers developer The Behemoth have also stated the 360 version will be backwards compatible on the Xbox One “in the nearish future.”
Check out the trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?