Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Did you like Castle Crashers? Well, get ready to like it again, I guess. On September 9th, the game will be arriving on Xbox One as Castle Crashers Remastered. Even better, it’ll be free for Xbox Live Gold members who already own the 360 version of the game.
So what makes this remastered game remastered exactly? Castle Crashers Remastered will have higher resolution textures, run at a silky smooth 60fps, and feature “a number of tweaks” to general gameplay and “online performance.” It’ll also include a new minigame called “Back Off Barbarian,” which has something to do with jumping around on tiles.
The game will be priced at $14.99, but as mentioned above, Live Gold members with the 360 version can get for free until September 20th. But don’t worry – if you qualify and miss that window for a free copy, the game will still be available at a discount for $5. Castle Crashers developer The Behemoth have also stated the 360 version will be backwards compatible on the Xbox One “in the nearish future.”
Check out the trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!