What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
Did you like Castle Crashers? Well, get ready to like it again, I guess. On September 9th, the game will be arriving on Xbox One as Castle Crashers Remastered. Even better, it’ll be free for Xbox Live Gold members who already own the 360 version of the game.
So what makes this remastered game remastered exactly? Castle Crashers Remastered will have higher resolution textures, run at a silky smooth 60fps, and feature “a number of tweaks” to general gameplay and “online performance.” It’ll also include a new minigame called “Back Off Barbarian,” which has something to do with jumping around on tiles.
The game will be priced at $14.99, but as mentioned above, Live Gold members with the 360 version can get for free until September 20th. But don’t worry – if you qualify and miss that window for a free copy, the game will still be available at a discount for $5. Castle Crashers developer The Behemoth have also stated the 360 version will be backwards compatible on the Xbox One “in the nearish future.”
Check out the trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!