How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 in 2020! - Read More → . . . . .
In news I honestly never thought would ever be written, Capcom has announced a Hollywood film based on their Monster Hunter series of games at Tokyo Game Show.
There’s no hard info aside from Monster Hunter producer Ryozo Tsujimoto coming on stage to both announce the project, and state that the film is “progressing through development”.
Most movies based on games rarely end up getting past the scripting stage, and this particular experience seems like it’d be difficult to translate to film. It does make sense though, Monster Hunter has always been a blockbuster series in Japan, and its not surprising with how successful other game-based movies, like Yokai Watch, have been that Capcom would want to try and get in on the action.
If we ever see more of this film in the future, I am sure as hell going to talk about it.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.
I've only known ES88 for five minutes and I would die for them.