Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
In news I honestly never thought would ever be written, Capcom has announced a Hollywood film based on their Monster Hunter series of games at Tokyo Game Show.
There’s no hard info aside from Monster Hunter producer Ryozo Tsujimoto coming on stage to both announce the project, and state that the film is “progressing through development”.
Most movies based on games rarely end up getting past the scripting stage, and this particular experience seems like it’d be difficult to translate to film. It does make sense though, Monster Hunter has always been a blockbuster series in Japan, and its not surprising with how successful other game-based movies, like Yokai Watch, have been that Capcom would want to try and get in on the action.
If we ever see more of this film in the future, I am sure as hell going to talk about it.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.