Let's Keep The Peace
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 22: Dumping Milk on a Bird - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Leaked - Read More → . . . . .
In news I honestly never thought would ever be written, Capcom has announced a Hollywood film based on their Monster Hunter series of games at Tokyo Game Show.
There’s no hard info aside from Monster Hunter producer Ryozo Tsujimoto coming on stage to both announce the project, and state that the film is “progressing through development”.
Most movies based on games rarely end up getting past the scripting stage, and this particular experience seems like it’d be difficult to translate to film. It does make sense though, Monster Hunter has always been a blockbuster series in Japan, and its not surprising with how successful other game-based movies, like Yokai Watch, have been that Capcom would want to try and get in on the action.
If we ever see more of this film in the future, I am sure as hell going to talk about it.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!
"What a shitload of fuck" - John Unknown