The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
According to Sony presenters, Black Ops 3 is intended to be the “deepest, most engaging Call of Duty ever.” While that’s hard to determine from the multiplayer gameplay video shown, the whole affair certainly has a lot of guns. And a lot of robots too.
While the presenters stressed how interesting the single-player campaign will be, they focused mainly on videos of the game’s multiplayer modes. Not much seems incredibly different from previous games, aside from the killer robots maybe. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will be released on November 6th, 2015. Watch the trailer below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.