Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
According to Sony presenters, Black Ops 3 is intended to be the “deepest, most engaging Call of Duty ever.” While that’s hard to determine from the multiplayer gameplay video shown, the whole affair certainly has a lot of guns. And a lot of robots too.
While the presenters stressed how interesting the single-player campaign will be, they focused mainly on videos of the game’s multiplayer modes. Not much seems incredibly different from previous games, aside from the killer robots maybe. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will be released on November 6th, 2015. Watch the trailer below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.