We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Like Frontier Developments’ other games, players meet and acquire animals and are granted the great responsibilities it takes to take care of them. Construct habitats and manage your zoo. Maintain the well-being of both your animals and your attending customers.
Frontier Developments makes the promise that Planet Zoo‘s gameplay experience will be more authentic than their prior games, hoping that it would better promote the messages of social awareness to wildlife and nature conservation. These animals live, breathe, and feel, and Frontier Developments really, really, wants you to know that.
They also promise the satisfaction of more detailed, lush habitats and vast liberties far more open than prior titles.
People interested can sign up for updates on the eventual closed access to the game.
Elvie is a lost creature wrought out of recycled materials from New Jersey. She not only writes, but produces art, and is a passionate Vegeta apologist.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!