Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Like Frontier Developments’ other games, players meet and acquire animals and are granted the great responsibilities it takes to take care of them. Construct habitats and manage your zoo. Maintain the well-being of both your animals and your attending customers.
Frontier Developments makes the promise that Planet Zoo‘s gameplay experience will be more authentic than their prior games, hoping that it would better promote the messages of social awareness to wildlife and nature conservation. These animals live, breathe, and feel, and Frontier Developments really, really, wants you to know that.
They also promise the satisfaction of more detailed, lush habitats and vast liberties far more open than prior titles.
People interested can sign up for updates on the eventual closed access to the game.
Elvie is a lost creature wrought out of recycled materials from New Jersey. She not only writes, but produces art, and is a passionate Vegeta apologist.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss