Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
If you’re excited about the last half of Broken Age, your anticipation will soon be rewarded. According to IGN, Act Two of Double Fine’s latest adventure game will be releasing April 28th in North America and April 29th in Europe. The PC version will be updated into a full release, everyone who bought Act One will be upgraded to a version with both acts for free, and any future purchases of Broken Age will come with both acts. The PS4 and Vita versions will also be released on these days with crossbuy. The game is 24.99$ on every system.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.