There's a lot of fighting game news this time around.
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
A phenomenal Direct ended with an unexpected surprise: Breath of the Wild is getting a sequel! Based on the announcement trailer, Zelda seems to be journeying alongside Link, and she’s sporting a cute new haircut to boot. Here’s hoping she’s an actual character with agency this time, because that would be super nice.
I’m curious as to whether or not this game will have 2-player co-op, given how Link and Zelda are framed. It probably won’t all things considered, but I can dream. The trailer only mentions that it’s currently in development, so we’ll keep our eyes peeled for when more information comes out.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?