Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
A phenomenal Direct ended with an unexpected surprise: Breath of the Wild is getting a sequel! Based on the announcement trailer, Zelda seems to be journeying alongside Link, and she’s sporting a cute new haircut to boot. Here’s hoping she’s an actual character with agency this time, because that would be super nice.
I’m curious as to whether or not this game will have 2-player co-op, given how Link and Zelda are framed. It probably won’t all things considered, but I can dream. The trailer only mentions that it’s currently in development, so we’ll keep our eyes peeled for when more information comes out.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.