XCHOOM vs. The Choosen Assassin
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 12, The Netfl*x Witcher (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 69x4: Is This Real? - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose play Spyro the Dragon: Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 21: Vibe Check - Read More → . . . . .
- Ion Fury (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 275: Eorzean Nimble Warrior - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 12, The Netfl*x Witcher (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Here are the Tekken, Guilty Gear Announcements From EVO 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Samurai Shodown's DLC Detailed, King of Fighters XV Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- Soul Calibur VI is Resuscitated From the Dead With New Characters and Season 2 Promise - Read More → . . . . .
A phenomenal Direct ended with an unexpected surprise: Breath of the Wild is getting a sequel! Based on the announcement trailer, Zelda seems to be journeying alongside Link, and she’s sporting a cute new haircut to boot. Here’s hoping she’s an actual character with agency this time, because that would be super nice.
I’m curious as to whether or not this game will have 2-player co-op, given how Link and Zelda are framed. It probably won’t all things considered, but I can dream. The trailer only mentions that it’s currently in development, so we’ll keep our eyes peeled for when more information comes out.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
A product, not the goal.
Ugly? That does it!
How are your vibes?
Hail to the queen, baby.