How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 in 2020! - Read More → . . . . .
A phenomenal Direct ended with an unexpected surprise: Breath of the Wild is getting a sequel! Based on the announcement trailer, Zelda seems to be journeying alongside Link, and she’s sporting a cute new haircut to boot. Here’s hoping she’s an actual character with agency this time, because that would be super nice.
I’m curious as to whether or not this game will have 2-player co-op, given how Link and Zelda are framed. It probably won’t all things considered, but I can dream. The trailer only mentions that it’s currently in development, so we’ll keep our eyes peeled for when more information comes out.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.
I've only known ES88 for five minutes and I would die for them.