If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
- Neo Cab Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 282: Pandora's Hawks - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 20, Fractured Futures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 281: Gacha Hell - Read More → . . . . .
A phenomenal Direct ended with an unexpected surprise: Breath of the Wild is getting a sequel! Based on the announcement trailer, Zelda seems to be journeying alongside Link, and she’s sporting a cute new haircut to boot. Here’s hoping she’s an actual character with agency this time, because that would be super nice.
I’m curious as to whether or not this game will have 2-player co-op, given how Link and Zelda are framed. It probably won’t all things considered, but I can dream. The trailer only mentions that it’s currently in development, so we’ll keep our eyes peeled for when more information comes out.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
This guy thinks he's SO COOL.
Au revoir, gamers!
We're ready for the next anime season. Are you?