If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
- Neo Cab Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 282: Pandora's Hawks - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 20, Fractured Futures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 281: Gacha Hell - Read More → . . . . .
After the top eight finals at Evo 2019, Arc System Works has revealed plans for the future of BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle. On November 21st, a 2.0 update to the game will release, along with the inclusion of nine new characters.
Among those characters are two new “fates”: Senran Kagura and Akatsuki Blitzkampf. Senran is bringing Yumi, one of the more popular titty ladies from the infamous sexy ninja franchise. Blitzkampf (Which, look, I’m not an expert on it, so I don’t know how nazi that game is. I get it if you’re skeeved out by it.) is represented by both Akatsuki (who you may know from Under Night) and Blitztank, the really dorky looking tank with a friggin skull on its head. The last new character confirmed is Neopolitan from RWBY, a strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla-colored lady with an umbrella.
Besides new characters, ArcSys promises gameplay updates, as well as updates to the UI. In the trailer, you can already see that the health bars are cleaner, so that’s nice!
Cross Tag is a bit of a mess of a game, but it’s still fun. Hopefully these updates bring more people to the game!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
This guy thinks he's SO COOL.
Au revoir, gamers!
We're ready for the next anime season. Are you?