The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
After the top eight finals at Evo 2019, Arc System Works has revealed plans for the future of BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle. On November 21st, a 2.0 update to the game will release, along with the inclusion of nine new characters.
Among those characters are two new “fates”: Senran Kagura and Akatsuki Blitzkampf. Senran is bringing Yumi, one of the more popular titty ladies from the infamous sexy ninja franchise. Blitzkampf (Which, look, I’m not an expert on it, so I don’t know how nazi that game is. I get it if you’re skeeved out by it.) is represented by both Akatsuki (who you may know from Under Night) and Blitztank, the really dorky looking tank with a friggin skull on its head. The last new character confirmed is Neopolitan from RWBY, a strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla-colored lady with an umbrella.
Besides new characters, ArcSys promises gameplay updates, as well as updates to the UI. In the trailer, you can already see that the health bars are cleaner, so that’s nice!
Cross Tag is a bit of a mess of a game, but it’s still fun. Hopefully these updates bring more people to the game!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.