I wasn't opposed to paying! But there's a limit.
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
Revealed on the official Twitch E3 stream, Nicalis’ new fighting game is called Blade Strangers and it includes some interesting characters. Included in the roster is Curly Brace from Cave Story, Kawase from Umihara Kawase, and Princess Solange from Code of Princess. The developers Studio Saizensen created the original Code of Princess for 3DS, so it’s not a shock to see Solange, but Curly Brace and Kawase are a fun treat.
The game is also a 2.5D fighter a la Guilty Gear Xrd, with 3D models edited to seem like 2D sprites. There will be a Story mode, training, and online, AKA the correct things a fighting game should have at launch. More characters will be announced in the future, with DLC as well. Blade Strangers is releasing for PS4, PC, and Switch.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!