Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Revealed on the official Twitch E3 stream, Nicalis’ new fighting game is called Blade Strangers and it includes some interesting characters. Included in the roster is Curly Brace from Cave Story, Kawase from Umihara Kawase, and Princess Solange from Code of Princess. The developers Studio Saizensen created the original Code of Princess for 3DS, so it’s not a shock to see Solange, but Curly Brace and Kawase are a fun treat.
The game is also a 2.5D fighter a la Guilty Gear Xrd, with 3D models edited to seem like 2D sprites. There will be a Story mode, training, and online, AKA the correct things a fighting game should have at launch. More characters will be announced in the future, with DLC as well. Blade Strangers is releasing for PS4, PC, and Switch.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos