Truly wise anime opinions are shared on this episode. Also Healin' Good.
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 58: Healin' Goodbye! - Read More → . . . . .
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
Revealed on the official Twitch E3 stream, Nicalis’ new fighting game is called Blade Strangers and it includes some interesting characters. Included in the roster is Curly Brace from Cave Story, Kawase from Umihara Kawase, and Princess Solange from Code of Princess. The developers Studio Saizensen created the original Code of Princess for 3DS, so it’s not a shock to see Solange, but Curly Brace and Kawase are a fun treat.
The game is also a 2.5D fighter a la Guilty Gear Xrd, with 3D models edited to seem like 2D sprites. There will be a Story mode, training, and online, AKA the correct things a fighting game should have at launch. More characters will be announced in the future, with DLC as well. Blade Strangers is releasing for PS4, PC, and Switch.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
Time to suplex crime
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...