Just mix it up a little
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 335: FMK PG-13 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 50: Pikachu Did the Dub - Read More → . . . . .
Revealed on the official Twitch E3 stream, Nicalis’ new fighting game is called Blade Strangers and it includes some interesting characters. Included in the roster is Curly Brace from Cave Story, Kawase from Umihara Kawase, and Princess Solange from Code of Princess. The developers Studio Saizensen created the original Code of Princess for 3DS, so it’s not a shock to see Solange, but Curly Brace and Kawase are a fun treat.
The game is also a 2.5D fighter a la Guilty Gear Xrd, with 3D models edited to seem like 2D sprites. There will be a Story mode, training, and online, AKA the correct things a fighting game should have at launch. More characters will be announced in the future, with DLC as well. Blade Strangers is releasing for PS4, PC, and Switch.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
It’s boring and repetitive and it never really feels right.
The Last of Us does not exist in my head rent free, everyday it exacts a horrible cost.
Thankfully there is no unfortunate schmelting accident in this video.