Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Electronic Arts announced today in a blog post the formation of a more organized structure for many of the companies under its larger corporate umbrella.
EA Worldwide Studios will be bring together studios like EA Mobile, Maxis, and Bioware under the controlled leadership of Patrick Soderlund, who formerly served as vice president of the EA Games division, where he did a lot of the same work. EA Mobile and Maxis will continue to serve under their senior vice president Samantha Ryan, who will also be taking over for leadership of Bioware.
On the technical side of things, the team that developed the Frostbite Engine will be integrated with EA’s technology team, led by their chief technology officer Ken Moss.
EA has pushed these shifts as helping their ongoing goals of being “player-first”, something they’ve discussed at length during E3 and most of this past year.
How this will change both how EA games are developed and how the company itself is perceived by the public is a little hard to guess for now, but hopefully this leads to more diverse and thought out games by the help of many different studios.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos