I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
After basically being an open secret thanks to more leaks than anyone could care to recall, BioShock: The Collection has officially been announced. In the wake of ratings in basically every country, and the early reveal of the game’s boxart, 2K launched a page for the game yesterday and finally confirmed the remasters today.
The collection will give the HD treatment to BioShock, BioShock 2, and surprisingly enough, BioShock Infinite. However, Infinite won’t be getting a remaster on PC, and instead will only be included as regular in the bundle. All DLC will be included, which means Minerva’s Den for 2 and Burial at Sea for Infinite, as well as all the other various content packs. Unsurprisingly, multiplayer functions won’t be included.
The games will also include a director’s commentary titled Imagining BioShock, featuring Ken Levine and lead artist Shawn Robertson. BioShock: The Collection will run you a total of $60 when it hits PS4, Xbox One, and PC on September 13th. Let’s just hope this remaster project doesn’t go the way of Return to Arkham.
If you’re like me and are always dying to dive back into the watery world of Rapture, check out the trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?