I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Big News First: Fallout 4 will be out November 10th, 2015.
The release is just one of the things Bethesda Softworks has revealed however: The game has a full crafting system for both weapons and buildings, allowing you to build your own personal “settlement” not to dissimilar to Minecraft. You’ll also be able craft add-ons/mods for your weapons and power armor with items found throughout the world. Other the rumors surrounding the game have been confirmed, such as your character being fully voiced, though rumours about player gender being fixed have turned out to be false and you can play as either a man or woman.
The V.A.T.S combat system from Fallout 3 and New Vegas returns with this installment but they claim the combat has been upgraded. In a few montages we spotted airstrikes, jetpacks, a variety of outfits to wear, and animal masks. All-in-all, the game looks exciting. Here’s hoping it plays as good as it looks.
Bethesda also announced a special Pip-Boy Edition of the game, featuring a real-life Pip-Boy and smartphone companion app. The phone can fit into the Pip-Boy and be used as a second screen experience. The Pip-Boy Edition will retail for $120.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?