What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
In a bizarre, psychological trailer filled with white goo, scary monsters, and spontaneous combustion, Bethesda officially announced The Evil Within 2. The game follows up 2014’s The Evil Within, with a narrative apparently about a white guy searching for his daughter in a creepy place.
The trailer doesn’t say much, but its imagery is pretty unforgettable. If the weird, liquid aesthetic and quick clips of grotesque monsters aren’t enough for you, it also provides a release date of Friday the 13th, October 2017. When else to release a psychological horror game?
If you’re up for a scare, check out the trailer below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!