Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
In a bizarre, psychological trailer filled with white goo, scary monsters, and spontaneous combustion, Bethesda officially announced The Evil Within 2. The game follows up 2014’s The Evil Within, with a narrative apparently about a white guy searching for his daughter in a creepy place.
The trailer doesn’t say much, but its imagery is pretty unforgettable. If the weird, liquid aesthetic and quick clips of grotesque monsters aren’t enough for you, it also provides a release date of Friday the 13th, October 2017. When else to release a psychological horror game?
If you’re up for a scare, check out the trailer below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.