I would have been happy with eggs.
- VGCC Episode 348: The Destiny of Virtual Stars - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Legendary Duelists Season 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 58: Healin' Goodbye! - Read More → . . . . .
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
Bethesda kicked off their #BE3 presentation with our first look at Rage 2. Although details were scarce, the plot follows the “last ranger of [the] wasteland,” who is filled with rage after the destruction of mankind. The presentation confirmed the game would be open world, but not much else.
Instead, the presentation focused on a gameplay demonstration, which you can check out below. There’s still no solid release date, but it’s likely to launch in Spring 2019 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Knowing Bethesda, it’ll be on Switch before we know it.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Crackin' Packs is Crackin' Back!
Truly wise anime opinions are shared on this episode. Also Healin' Good.
As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
Time to suplex crime