Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Bethesda’s MMORPG made some fiery, skeleton-fueled waves at their E3 presentation. Alongside the Elsweyr content currently available, Zenimax Online Studios is going to be bringing two DLC pieces to Elder Scrolls Online: Dragonhold and Scalebreaker.
Not much information is available at this time, but we do know you can turn into a powerful skeleton form, and that’s good enough for me. My ESO character, It’s Mr. Skeletal, can finally ascend to his true form. In Dragonhold, a returning Redguard character leads a dragon-hunting faction, and based the cinematic trailer, it seems to take some pages out of Skyrim with how much they focus on felling dragons.
We’ll be finding out more information about Dragonhold and Scalebreaker at this year’s Quakecon, coming late July.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!