Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Bethesda’s MMORPG made some fiery, skeleton-fueled waves at their E3 presentation. Alongside the Elsweyr content currently available, Zenimax Online Studios is going to be bringing two DLC pieces to Elder Scrolls Online: Dragonhold and Scalebreaker.
Not much information is available at this time, but we do know you can turn into a powerful skeleton form, and that’s good enough for me. My ESO character, It’s Mr. Skeletal, can finally ascend to his true form. In Dragonhold, a returning Redguard character leads a dragon-hunting faction, and based the cinematic trailer, it seems to take some pages out of Skyrim with how much they focus on felling dragons.
We’ll be finding out more information about Dragonhold and Scalebreaker at this year’s Quakecon, coming late July.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?