I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Bethesda’s MMORPG made some fiery, skeleton-fueled waves at their E3 presentation. Alongside the Elsweyr content currently available, Zenimax Online Studios is going to be bringing two DLC pieces to Elder Scrolls Online: Dragonhold and Scalebreaker.
Not much information is available at this time, but we do know you can turn into a powerful skeleton form, and that’s good enough for me. My ESO character, It’s Mr. Skeletal, can finally ascend to his true form. In Dragonhold, a returning Redguard character leads a dragon-hunting faction, and based the cinematic trailer, it seems to take some pages out of Skyrim with how much they focus on felling dragons.
We’ll be finding out more information about Dragonhold and Scalebreaker at this year’s Quakecon, coming late July.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?