A truly Epic Enterprise.
- VGCC Episode 248: DabQuest - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 2, First Beginnings (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode 6: Gatcha! - Read More → . . . . .
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 247: Eponymous Hog - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Is A "Must-Watch" Before KHIII Comes Out - Read More → . . . . .
- Bungie Has Cut Ties With Activision Blizzard - Read More → . . . . .
- Cowboys, Cowardice, and Contradictions - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 246: Gamer Chalk - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 245: Monopoly Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo’s still supporting Bayonetta in a big way. Not only are the first two games coming to Switch, but a new game in the series is also coming to the console.
Bayonetta 2 is coming on February 16th, and will be bundled with the enhanced Wii U version of the original Bayonetta. It’ll see a physical release for Bayo 2 with a download for Bayo 1.
Afterwards, Bayonetta 3 was announced. Not much has been revealed, but Bayonetta gets ripped in half during the teaser, so you know there’s some business going down. No date, but it’ll be exclusive to Switch, so Nintendo seems to want to keep Bayonetta close to their hearts from now on.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The Crew takes on their first big assignment, and get caught in the crosshairs of a deadly adversary.
We're all Gatchaman...Truly...
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~ Kyun~
Podcasting live from the Shadow Realm