We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Rare Replay. Shovel Knight. Battletoads are eveywhere these days, except for GameStop. Now they’re coming to season Killer Instinct, along with season 3, which Microsoft confirmed will be starting in March 2016.
Sadly, not all three of the toads with ‘tude will be present in Killer Instinct. Rash will be the only Battletoad making an appearance, but maybe Zit and Pimple will be available as later DLC. Why Microsoft decided to make Rash the first guest Killer Instinct character is anyone’s guess, but Battletoads has seemed to experience a weird resurgence in popularity recently, what with the limited vinyl edition of the game’s soundtrack released at SDCC. It probably has to do with Rare’s 30th anniversary, so I can only pray we’ll see Banjo & Kazooie added to Killer Instinct as well.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!