Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Rare Replay. Shovel Knight. Battletoads are eveywhere these days, except for GameStop. Now they’re coming to season Killer Instinct, along with season 3, which Microsoft confirmed will be starting in March 2016.
Sadly, not all three of the toads with ‘tude will be present in Killer Instinct. Rash will be the only Battletoad making an appearance, but maybe Zit and Pimple will be available as later DLC. Why Microsoft decided to make Rash the first guest Killer Instinct character is anyone’s guess, but Battletoads has seemed to experience a weird resurgence in popularity recently, what with the limited vinyl edition of the game’s soundtrack released at SDCC. It probably has to do with Rare’s 30th anniversary, so I can only pray we’ll see Banjo & Kazooie added to Killer Instinct as well.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!