I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Star Wars Battlefront 3 has been one long tease it seems. We got a taste or two at E3 but nothing substantial beyond a tentative 2015 release date. Now it seems Dice and EA are ready to ramp up their hype machines as that undefined release date creeps closer and closer. Originally EA mentioned that Battlefront 3 would be at the upcoming Star Wars Celebration convention in Anaheim, CA this April 16-19th but didn’t reveal what that actually meant. Now, via a twitter teaser trailer, we have some hard evidence to ponder about. The teaser, which is reused from other Battlefront marketing material, claims you can “see more” at Celebration and rumor seems to point at this being a full reveal for the game.
A full reveal could mean a lot of things but even a full length trailer, or some gameplay footage, seems likely since E3 is a better place to reveal a live demo. While it seems crazy that a AAA title would meet its original target release date it would still make sense for Battlefront to come out toward the end of this year. The newest Star Wars film, Star Wars Episode 7, is slated for a December release date and having a new Star Wars game on shelves seems like a great marketing strategy.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?