WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
In EA’s recent earning call, they gave some additional details on their upcoming Star Wars games. Star Wars Battlefront, despite having just been released last November, will be getting a sequel later this year simply called Battlefront 2. It will feature “bigger and better worlds” and include content from the new movies.
There are differing reports as to what “this year” means, however. In normal calendar terms, that’s 2016. On a fiscal calendar however, that could be into March of 2017. To be clear, this isn’t Battlefront VR, a version of their last game EA announced would be coming to PS VR later this year.
EA also gave some details about another Star Wars game they’re working on. Visceral and Motive Studios are working together on their own third-person action Star Wars game that’s slated to be released in 2018.
Seems pretty early to have DICE pump out another Battlefront game barely a year after the last one; especially around the release of Battlefield 1.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.