Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
In EA’s recent earning call, they gave some additional details on their upcoming Star Wars games. Star Wars Battlefront, despite having just been released last November, will be getting a sequel later this year simply called Battlefront 2. It will feature “bigger and better worlds” and include content from the new movies.
There are differing reports as to what “this year” means, however. In normal calendar terms, that’s 2016. On a fiscal calendar however, that could be into March of 2017. To be clear, this isn’t Battlefront VR, a version of their last game EA announced would be coming to PS VR later this year.
EA also gave some details about another Star Wars game they’re working on. Visceral and Motive Studios are working together on their own third-person action Star Wars game that’s slated to be released in 2018.
Seems pretty early to have DICE pump out another Battlefront game barely a year after the last one; especially around the release of Battlefield 1.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!