I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Closing out EA’s conference today was a full hour-long gameplay livestream of Battlefield 1. The upcoming installment in the franchise touts brand new dynamic destruction, which could be a breath of fresh air to one of Battlefield’s landmark mechanics. Among other new things to the franchise mentioned were new weapons that fit better with the time and setting; as well as dynamic weather systems. There’s also a zeppelin, that seems pretty cool. Early access users get to play the beta later in the summer. Battlefield 1’s initial release date is set for October 21st, 2016.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?