Check out #GollumGame on Twitter for more information.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
After the game’s cover, and some additional details, leaked earlier today DICE streamed out the trailer and other info for their next entry in the Battlefield franchise. Battlefield 1 is the newest game in the series and is coming out on Oct. 21st.
Clearly the game is set in WW1. We see a lot of vehicles, planes, and weapons that have always been apart of the series. It’ll be interesting to see how DICE deals with the unique combination that WW1 can give a developer. WW1 was the first time the industrialization of war really began. We see in the trailer things like flamethrowers, mustard gas, and early tanks balanced out with tench warfare and spiked clubs.
Kind of sad how the Harlem Hellfighters are only a pre-order bonus. Monetizing a significant Army unit that represented racial division and hatred combined with the sacrifice of war is…disgusting. Let’s hope they do it well.
Correction: Originally stated the game comes out on Oct. 18th. That’s only true if you have EA Access. It’s the 21st for everyone else.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool