A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
After the game’s cover, and some additional details, leaked earlier today DICE streamed out the trailer and other info for their next entry in the Battlefield franchise. Battlefield 1 is the newest game in the series and is coming out on Oct. 21st.
Clearly the game is set in WW1. We see a lot of vehicles, planes, and weapons that have always been apart of the series. It’ll be interesting to see how DICE deals with the unique combination that WW1 can give a developer. WW1 was the first time the industrialization of war really began. We see in the trailer things like flamethrowers, mustard gas, and early tanks balanced out with tench warfare and spiked clubs.
Kind of sad how the Harlem Hellfighters are only a pre-order bonus. Monetizing a significant Army unit that represented racial division and hatred combined with the sacrifice of war is…disgusting. Let’s hope they do it well.
Correction: Originally stated the game comes out on Oct. 18th. That’s only true if you have EA Access. It’s the 21st for everyone else.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.