Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
After the game’s cover, and some additional details, leaked earlier today DICE streamed out the trailer and other info for their next entry in the Battlefield franchise. Battlefield 1 is the newest game in the series and is coming out on Oct. 21st.
Clearly the game is set in WW1. We see a lot of vehicles, planes, and weapons that have always been apart of the series. It’ll be interesting to see how DICE deals with the unique combination that WW1 can give a developer. WW1 was the first time the industrialization of war really began. We see in the trailer things like flamethrowers, mustard gas, and early tanks balanced out with tench warfare and spiked clubs.
Kind of sad how the Harlem Hellfighters are only a pre-order bonus. Monetizing a significant Army unit that represented racial division and hatred combined with the sacrifice of war is…disgusting. Let’s hope they do it well.
Correction: Originally stated the game comes out on Oct. 18th. That’s only true if you have EA Access. It’s the 21st for everyone else.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool