So We Ride Again...To Another End...
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
After the game’s cover, and some additional details, leaked earlier today DICE streamed out the trailer and other info for their next entry in the Battlefield franchise. Battlefield 1 is the newest game in the series and is coming out on Oct. 21st.
Clearly the game is set in WW1. We see a lot of vehicles, planes, and weapons that have always been apart of the series. It’ll be interesting to see how DICE deals with the unique combination that WW1 can give a developer. WW1 was the first time the industrialization of war really began. We see in the trailer things like flamethrowers, mustard gas, and early tanks balanced out with tench warfare and spiked clubs.
Kind of sad how the Harlem Hellfighters are only a pre-order bonus. Monetizing a significant Army unit that represented racial division and hatred combined with the sacrifice of war is…disgusting. Let’s hope they do it well.
Correction: Originally stated the game comes out on Oct. 18th. That’s only true if you have EA Access. It’s the 21st for everyone else.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss