Just a little guy.
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 84: March Comes in Like a Lion - Read More → . . . . .
“The kid plays Bastion for free,” a gruff voice says from above. Bastion came out way back in 2011 and was an absolute delight. It played well, had an amazing soundtrack, and was incredibly beautiful just to look at. For those of you who missed your chance to play Bastion, you’ll have soon have a chance to experience the game on a modern console.
On December 12th, Bastion will release on the Xbox One for $15; that is, unless you purchased the 360 version way back when. In that case, you’ll have until January 1st to download a free copy of the Xbox One version. That’s a pretty great way to end the year. The game will run at 1080p, will add a few achievements, and will include DLC. Not bad for free.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool