I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
“The kid plays Bastion for free,” a gruff voice says from above. Bastion came out way back in 2011 and was an absolute delight. It played well, had an amazing soundtrack, and was incredibly beautiful just to look at. For those of you who missed your chance to play Bastion, you’ll have soon have a chance to experience the game on a modern console.
On December 12th, Bastion will release on the Xbox One for $15; that is, unless you purchased the 360 version way back when. In that case, you’ll have until January 1st to download a free copy of the Xbox One version. That’s a pretty great way to end the year. The game will run at 1080p, will add a few achievements, and will include DLC. Not bad for free.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?