Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
He’s finally back! Performing for you! If you know the words! You can join in too!
Wait sorry wrong Rare game, because Holy Shit Y’all; Banjo and Kazooie are in Smash, and damn do they look good. Featuring their classic moveset from the first two games, a Final Smash with The Mighty Jinjonator, and a Spiral Mountain level, it’s everything Banjo fans could ever ask for.
Please watch this reveal trailer and lose your entire mind with me.
Banjo & Kazooie are set to release later this fall, so get ready.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?