The new season is here, but is it really all that new?
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
- EA PLAY LIVE 6/18/20 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 41: Hakumei and Mikochi - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Evan's Remains (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokemon Presents 6/17/20 Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
He’s finally back! Performing for you! If you know the words! You can join in too!
Wait sorry wrong Rare game, because Holy Shit Y’all; Banjo and Kazooie are in Smash, and damn do they look good. Featuring their classic moveset from the first two games, a Final Smash with The Mighty Jinjonator, and a Spiral Mountain level, it’s everything Banjo fans could ever ask for.
Please watch this reveal trailer and lose your entire mind with me.
Banjo & Kazooie are set to release later this fall, so get ready.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
Hopefully it really was the last of them.
Take a shot every time we groan at the last of us 2! (Please don't actually do that, it would be dangerous)
Someone told me the header to this one looks like Cloud is "pogging" so take from that what you will.
They announced a damn anime by Trigger and I still feel nothing.