How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 in 2020! - Read More → . . . . .
He’s finally back! Performing for you! If you know the words! You can join in too!
Wait sorry wrong Rare game, because Holy Shit Y’all; Banjo and Kazooie are in Smash, and damn do they look good. Featuring their classic moveset from the first two games, a Final Smash with The Mighty Jinjonator, and a Spiral Mountain level, it’s everything Banjo fans could ever ask for.
Please watch this reveal trailer and lose your entire mind with me.
Banjo & Kazooie are set to release later this fall, so get ready.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.
I've only known ES88 for five minutes and I would die for them.