There's a lot of fighting game news this time around.
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
He’s finally back! Performing for you! If you know the words! You can join in too!
Wait sorry wrong Rare game, because Holy Shit Y’all; Banjo and Kazooie are in Smash, and damn do they look good. Featuring their classic moveset from the first two games, a Final Smash with The Mighty Jinjonator, and a Spiral Mountain level, it’s everything Banjo fans could ever ask for.
Please watch this reveal trailer and lose your entire mind with me.
Banjo & Kazooie are set to release later this fall, so get ready.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?